The Miners’ Church offers…
- Fifteen squares of living space just for you! Three bedrooms – 1 Queen, 1 double and 1 with 2 single beds.
- Cot, high-chair and pram available
- Colonial-styled kitchen and full-sized fridge (sorry no dishwasher)
- Bathroom with claw-foot bath and separate shower room with toilet
- Open living area Mezzanine floor Cosy lounge with TV and DVD player
- Slow combustion wood fire Air-conditioning in two of the upstairs bedrooms
- Generous breakfast supplies A ‘Library’ of books including a unique collection of Australiana
- Hosts on site but out of sight Check out time is 11 am
The garden offers
- A converted tram shelter / summerhouse with tiny pot belly and cane furniture
- An acre of rambling cottage garden
- A big one roomed country schoolhouse brimming with pool, table-tennis and play equipment for all ages.
- Warm fire provided. An outdoor bakers pizza oven A little cricket pitch
…. sorry, no pets
A green retreat
The Miner’s Church makes a serious effort to tread lightly on the earth and boasts:
- Solar panels on the north facing roof
- Rainwater supplies 100% of the Church’s water needs
- Composting of all garden and kitchen waste Chooks to eat food scraps and provide eggs for breakfast.
NEW at The Miners’ Church. Just for couples or the single traveller. The Miners’ Church now offers a small unit in “The Manse’.
Designed for short term stays, the unit consists of a bedroom with an ensuite and a lovely little sitting room which overlooks the fields behind the Church. Guests have their own entrance and are provided with light breakfast supplies. Of course guests have access to the Games Room and the Garden.
The cost per couple is $150 for one night, $250 for two nights and $300 for three nights.
Ring Doug or Julie for more details and availability. 53413954 or 0419 160 622.
The Meeting Place!
When not booked for guests The Miners’ Church is now available as ‘A Meeting Place.’ Ideal for Bookclubs, Craft Groups, Writing Groups and small offsite meetings. A warm fire welcomes you on a bleak winters day along with good coffee and tea with hospitality fare.
Great ambience, confidentiality assured and small spaces available for breakout groups. The garden is ideal for quiet strolls and the games room perfect for a bit of fun and a perhaps a spot of team building. Ample off road parking. Groups up to 12 people.
Great Offer ! Half price to the first six groups who book!
Fee : $60 half day , (-1pm ) $100 full day (-5pm)
Contact Julie at home 53413954 or even better drop a text on 0419 114 934, or even an email is good too : firstname.lastname@example.org